Thursday, November 15, 2012

Some of the socks I v started on......

promise I will add a new photo in this post or a new one when they are finished but I managed at the kitting cafe on tuesday 13/11.2012 at .nostet mitt. a knitting shop not very far away from me.............
Well I ll be honest and tell you temptation got the better of me and I bought 2 new lovely pieces of yarn in "STERK " in a purple and a lovely jade green.
English speaking readers if you want to try this yarn I m sure you can ask on theire FB page how to buy this yarn, Its a lovely yarn but I think i will be trying to knit dobbel as its for me a bit thin when my hands are hurting but its not soooo thin its similar to crochet yarn.
Its really nice and soft and comes in amazing colours, especially I loved the jade colour.
If you look here you will se the yarn "STERK" and the colour I have is number 814 petrol and 817 Lilla and they match quite nicely.


No comments: